The River Valley Regional Commission, through its contract with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT), works in planning, developing, and executing transportation initiatives throughout the 16-county region. Transportation plays a key role in developing our communities' connectivity, economic development, tourism, and active lifestyle.
Completed Transportation Studies
- City of Cuthbert Transportation Enchancement Project Photos
- Four-County (Clay, Quitman, Randolph, Stewart) Transit Environmental Assessment
- Georgia Highway 49 Scenic Byway Inventory
- Pataula Transit Plan 2012 (Georgetown, Quitman, Stewart, Randolph)
- Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan for the River Valley Region (2011)